Raw Sea Moss (Sundried)
8oz will Yield around three 16 ounce jars
Wild crafted Sea Moss Sundried
Cleaned perfect for making your own Sea Moss Gel and Recipes
Benefits of Sea Moss👇🏽
🌟Contains 92 of the body’s 102 minerals Needs
🌟Good for Sexual Health - increases libido & Fertility for women & men
🌟Great for Joint & Bone Health -High in Omega-3, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin-K
🌟Good for the Blood/Anemia- High in Iron
🌟Can help with Colds & Coughs - Rich in Vitamins including Vitamin C
🌟Mood/Mental Health Booster - Due to Potassium content which helps to maintain healthy Mental & Emotional Function
🌟Weight Loss - due to Sea Moss ability to absorb moisture to create a feeling of fullness
🌟High in Iodine - which is said to help prevent radiation poisoning
🌟And much more! 💪🏾
HOW TO PREPARE:
1. Soak in water for 12 - 24 hours.
2. Ensure you rinse thoroughly to wash off any excess salt.
3. Add to a high speed blender adding between 600-700ml of spring or distilled water (you can also use coconut water).
4. Blend until the Sea Moss is a smooth gel-like consistency.
5. Pour the gel into a sealable glass jar and store in the fridge until use.
6. Add 1 - 2 tbsp to your favourite smoothie to give it a delicious creamy consistency.
7. Why not try applying our Sea Moss gel directly to the face as a natural face mask, just leave for 30 mins at rinse thoroughly.
How long can it be stored for once it in Gel form?
The gel can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 weeks.